Monday, March 17, 2014

It’s all about Productivity

Biba releases Remote Control and Windows Sharing


It is said that a picture is worth 1000 words. Given that, I say screen share and the ability to drive another person’s computer must be worth 10,000 and that is a lot of time (if you do the math, it is about 60 minutes)!


Here are two situations that I think help justify my qualification.

Remote Control

The other day, I spent 12 minutes walking a VP of Sales through finding and sending me Biba log files from his Windows 8 machine. What a waste of time and energy.


Enter our new product feature Remote Control and the same task that took 12 minutes now takes me less than 1 minute! With remote control, I can request the ability to drive his computer and take over both mouse and keyboard. Click, click, click, drag and he even gets the benefit of seeing what is happening because he sees my mouse. Time saver and learning opportunity!
Remote control screen share

Windows Share

Many of our Biba champions tell me that they spend a significant proportion of their day in meetings - sometimes as long as 3 hours! Have you tried to not check your email for 3 hours? Oh, and then, if you happen to be the one presenting, it is a real challenge. So they told me, only being able to share their desktop was just not going to cut it.


We listened and one release cycle after delivering our Screen Share feature, we now support both Windows and Desktop sharing. Same, easy click of a button, but now the flexibility to pick what you want to share. Go ahead and take a peek at your email when someone starts off on a tangent or quick, ping your technical team to get a quick answer to the question your prospect just asked.

Two scenarios, one solution. Get Biba and put the power of 10,000 words to work for you!

Beth Styles
support@biba.com

No comments:

Post a Comment